Sunday, October 21, 2007

How can we make you understand

Holy fucking shit, new plans in my life... my dad's company is now moving their Chicago/suburban offices to Houston. This means the house I've lived in for practically 20 years will no longer be my house in a couple years. I guess it doesn't matter too much for me since I'm at school for most of the year, but the idea of being somewhere else (especially because of my Chicago pride) is going to be quite interesting. I'm keeping an open mind about things and am a little interested in seeing new stuff (ie Houston, if that's what it turns out to be...)

Because of this news, I believe it'll be a good time to honor my childhood house with some photographs (unfortunately they're mostly in my peak of narcissism):













AND MORE WILL COME.