Saturday, August 9, 2008

So far we are

so I'm playing the family drunk, drinking his leftover Guinness draught, until I can talk to him again. Only a few more hours until his plane gets back into London. I'm in Racine, WI. Quite the thrilling place. Everything goes back to him. He's seen all of my life.

I've been watching the Olympics. Kind of amazing shit. Some kids are my age and achieving way higher things. There are always pluses and minuses to that kind of stuff, though.

School's coming up. My bro's following in my footsteps, which is a good thing, however it means I leave for school sooner than anticipated.

I've also been WAY behind on the whole photo thing. I've given up on the London stuff for now (perhaps will put them up on a later date), but will be putting up recent (relatively appropriate) stuff in the near future.