Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Michael take it from me

how much my life has changed within one year:
1- I exercise regularly, I ran on the treadmill for 10 straight minutes... can't say I've ever done that, sure I've done the elliptical, but that isn't the same on the body.
2- I eat healthily, or more so. And cook some now
3- I go to sleep at more "normal" hours and wake up around 8:30 every morning.
4- I've become more obsessed over doing well in school, ESPECIALLY in being more pro-active with photography
5- probably the biggest, I'm in a (probably-hopefully, everlasting) relationship

and what's sad about my change:
1- less time spent watching films, more time online
2- lost touch with finding new music
3- stress from schoolwork
4- lots of dirty dished pots and pans

I'd say the change has done some good