Friday, September 14, 2007

Natural Looking Results

I keep on getting put in an embarrassing situation. Whatever, I wasn't emotionally attached, but would rather not ever have been put in the position of the one being embarrassed. I hate being the fool, I like to be in control, or at least know what's actually going on with someone else. I haven't been given any reason to ever try out a relationship or whatever it'd be classified. Things have always ended with my confusion and someone else's ducking out. It's even harder having to tell friends, because that's when people begin to pity, and no one should pity me. Whatever, now that J's back things are getting awesome with friends. Plus I got my camera baby back! No more making lame projects from old stuff. People should come on over to the apartment and read our "List." It's fablously awkward.