Tuesday, September 25, 2007

You Get My Attention

E and I had another successful tuesday. Got to have sushi, spent a really long time browsing the bookstore, and helped me work on my photo project. I decided that what I wanted to do was mae a photo series on art movements. So I'm taking these pictures and morphing them to look like things such as pop art or cubism. The pictures I've taken thus far are quite promising. Before this I caught up on Gossip Girl and America's Next Top Model while E got ready. After the photoshoot we watched several movies, including 10 Things I Want to Hate About You. The public serenade gets me every time.

Last weekend was pretty ridiculous. Many memorable moments, and one I wish I had thought more about... Oh well. I'm putting it in the past, giving myself some space, and making sure I pursue something that makes me happy. I think I put myself into a random and pathetic rut and I really need to get out of it. I think a lot of it has to do with my families wishes, which is strange because I've never felt actual pressure before (plus there really isn't much pressure coming from them, it's more of something I feel needs to happen.) I need to experience things that I haven't, so I've been trying to pursue and worry too much. Maybe now that I've recognized this I'll be able to go in a different direction. Only friends for now... we'll see if anything will ever happen.