Saturday, May 10, 2008

just checking

Ah! The Kills were amazing last night. They're a really good band to see live, I certainly suggest it. I was dancing the entire time and not wanting to stop! Alison Mosshart of course was amazingly dressed, as a matter of fact so was Jamie Hince. They have such stage chemistry you just want to get up there with them. So, unlike HoB I was able to bring a camera, but couldn't bring one of my normal cameras so I brought my fisheye. Unfortunately, while I was 3rd/2nd row it doesn't appear that way, so my flash wasn't able to reach the band members the whole time. They also might look better is I scan the actual negatives myself, but won't be able to do so probably until next school year. But, to whet your appetite, here are some of the better ones (click to enlarge):