Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last christmas I gave you my heart

so, now that my birthday (as well as election day) is over there's nothing really standing in my way, besides Thanksgiving, until it's the holidays and I can be reunited. My roommate's been listening to holiday tunes since the beginning of the school year, but we all now have caught the bug so much that whenever we're together in my apt. or theirs we listen non-stop to holiday music. I am elated that I'm home for the first time as well. I can't even remember how old I was when I last celebrated Christmas in Chicago. Hanukkah is different since it happens at various times, so I usually have some family times, but I really have never spent Christmas in the snow or New Years with friends in forever. I've already begun to plan things to do with him and others.